What did I miss? What new release are you excited about? Let me know in the comments section
Featured New eleases
Narrator: Cassandra Campbell
Series: The Vatican Chronicles #1
Published by Self Published / Indie on 19 June 2018
Length: 9 hrs and 30 mins
Buy from Audible Buy from Amazon.com
In ancient Rome, a woman flees for her life. Her enemies are those she once called "brother". Hidden beneath her blue cloak are secrets men will kill for - forgeries that prove the newly self-appointed bishops are not followers of the way, but pretenders who have seized power and will stop at nothing to shape this new religion to their own ends. Now, Julia - a woman who had once walked with Mary Magdalene and taught alongside Paul must preserve the legacy of the apostles in the face of terrifying danger.
Two thousand years later, classical archaeologists Valentina Vella and Erika Simone are tasked with advising the newly-elected pope on the historical legacy of women in the early Christian period. The women stumble across an ancient parchment buried deep in the Vatican archives, a document that has clearly been altered. They find themselves on the trail of a woman who may have been the first woman bishop in the Catholic faith. To reveal Julia's legacy will put them in the crosshairs of a venomous Vatican battle for power and supremacy; to stay silent would make them complicit in an ancient heresy and would betray the teachings Julia sacrificed her life to defend.
The Mystery of Julia Episcopa weaves seamlessly between modern-day Rome and the politics of the Catholic church and the times and life of a first-century Roman noblewoman who rose to be a dominant force in the early Christian movement.
"Three women connected by two intertwined stories of treacherous political intrigues, ancient cover-ups, and savage vengeance."
©2018 John Rigoli (P)2018 John Rigoli
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day August 21, 2018 - August 21, 2018
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day August 14, 2018 - August 14, 2018
- Audiobooks Afterdark – Talking Horror and Werewolves with Graeme Reynolds and Chris Barnes - August 8, 2018
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day August 7, 2018 - August 7, 2018
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day July 31, 2018 - July 31, 2018