What did I miss? What new release are you excited about? Let me know in the comments section
Featured New eleases
Narrator: Lauren Holladay
Series: Sam Green and the WhipEye Great Ones #1
Published by Self Published / Indie on 20 July 2018
Length: 10 hrs and 4 mins
Buy from Audible Buy from Amazon.com
Sam Green is having the worst year of her life - on her 16th birthday she’s definitely not ready to save the world.
Ever since her mother’s death, Sam has lost her friends and her confidence. A lover of nature and wildlife expert, she seeks comfort from a talkative parrot named Charlie.
Charlie has his own problems and thrusts Sam into an ancient battle against an evil guardian that plans to enslave the world. Hunted by monsters, Sam, the parrot, and Jake - the boy next door - flee into the stunning but dangerous wild animal world of KiraKu.
Magical creatures called Great Ones, chimeras, and a giant named Uncle Biggie chase them. To survive, Sam must master the mysterious supernatural staff, WhipEye. Impossible. Unless she comes to terms with her broken heart and learns to trust herself.
To protect two worlds, Sam must also find the courage to fight the biggest battle of her life - and risk everything....
Winner - Reader's Favorite; International Book Awards; Outstanding Children's Fiction, Notable Indie; Bronze eLit
The debut novel from Geoffrey Saign, WhipEye, is a new addition to the great urban fantasy tradition of Rick Riordan, Brandon Mull, and Ransom Riggs.
©2014 Geoffrey Saign (P)2018 Geoffrey Saign
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day August 21, 2018 - August 21, 2018
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day August 14, 2018 - August 14, 2018
- Audiobooks Afterdark – Talking Horror and Werewolves with Graeme Reynolds and Chris Barnes - August 8, 2018
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day August 7, 2018 - August 7, 2018
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day July 31, 2018 - July 31, 2018