Narrator: Rick Gregory
Published by Self Published on 07 September 2017
Length: 6 hrs and 27 mins
Genres: Post Apocalyptic, Science Fiction, Zombie Apocalypse
Buy from Audible Buy from Amazon.comAdd to Goodreads
When the world ended some people believed that it was the fault of a failed space probe, others - an act of vengeance from an angry God. No one knew the reasons why but across the globe, millions of the recently deceased rose from the dead, possessed with one singular goal: To eat the flesh of the living. Over the course of a few short hours the world was lost.
In the Northern California town of Red Bluff, a Sheriff struggles to grasp this strange and hellish turn of events that have ravaged his small town and maintain order as it all falls apart.
Two brothers struggle to make sense of this new world, traveling through the putrid remains of their beloved town - torn between survival and the love their mother. The world has ended and soon they will learn that all they need to survive is each other.
©2013 Kevin Millikin (P)2017 Kevin Millikin
- Featured: The Enigma Ignite (The Enigma Book 3) by Charles V. Breakfield and Roxanne E. Burkey - November 22, 2017
- Featured: Seed by Michael Edelson - November 1, 2017
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller and More Audiobook Release Day October 31, 2017 - October 31, 2017
- Featured: The Kokuran by Jordin Mack - October 27, 2017
- Narrator: Matt Godfrey - October 26, 2017