Narrator: Rick Gregory
Published by Self Published / Indie on 04 August 2017
Length: 6 hrs and 42 mins
Buy from Audible Buy from Amazon.comAdd to Goodreads
The beautiful thing about life is that it isn't perfect.
Evan Lansing manages to eke out a living as a photographer, capturing the beauty of severely marred and deformed people. He's content with his meager existence, but his longtime girlfriend, Naomi, is looking for more out of life - things that cost money - marriage and children. Evan's options are limited when he and Naomi resolve to split. He can stay with his brother and his brother's insufferable wife and daughter, or he can move into his deceased mother's remote cabin and renovate it. The solitude of the cabin is an enticing alternative for Evan to start anew. But disturbing things begin to happen once Evan moves in and it leaves him to question if staying with his brother wasn't the better option. And then there are the neighbors...
©2017 C.V. Hunt (P)2017 C.V. Hunt
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day September 18, 2018 - September 18, 2018
- Featured Series: Brett Cornell Mysteries - September 17, 2018
- Colorless by Rita Stradling - September 13, 2018
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day September 11, 2018 - September 11, 2018
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day September 4, 2018 - September 4, 2018