Narrator: Courtney Sanello
Series: A Glen Haven Tale #1
Published by Self Published / Indie on 17 January 2019
Length: 12 hrs and 12 mins
Buy from Audible Buy from Amazon.com
Every slasher tale has its bit (My Bloody Valentine, April Fool’s Day); every slasher tale has its Boogeyman (Leatherface, Chucky); and every slasher tale has its sequel, but most importantly of all, every slasher tale has its survivor, that brave young girl who alone was cunning, brave, and, of course, lucky enough to face her stalker in a third act showdown and live to see another day.
My story is about what happens if these survivors get together and decide they have had enough. The Survivors: A Glen Haven Tale is about Diana, Tesla, Anne, Cat, and Autumn - five women who have all lived through vicious attacks by a demented madman; five women seeking closure; five women seeking revenge; five strong women who team up, seek out the murderer that haunts a small East Texas town, and attempt to end his reign of terror, once and for all.
Capturing the monster is only the beginning. It’s what they decide to do next that will change their lives forever and may turn them into the very thing they have feared all along. As Friedrich Nietzsche said, “[S]he who fights with monsters should be careful lest [s]he thereby become a monster....”
The Survivors: A Glen Haven Tale is a thriller set in a small East Texas town which is shrouded in mysteries and haunted by the supernatural. It features a cast of strong, complex female protagonists. This tale is my love letter to the slasher/horror genre.
©2017 Michael Breakfield (P)2019 Michael Breakfield
- Featured: The Survivors (A Glen Haven Tale Book 1) by Michael Breakfield - February 12, 2019
- Featured: Master of Hounds (Pickmen Files Book 1) by C. Steven Manley - January 29, 2019
- Black Soul Rising: From the Taldano Files by S. A. Ison - January 24, 2019
- Featured: The Freedman (Tales From a Revolution Series – North Carolina Book 9) by Lars D. H. Hedbor - January 23, 2019
- Featured: Why She Left Us by David Dennis - January 15, 2019