Narrator: Derek Shoales
Series: The Enigma Series #3
Published by ICABOD Press on December 2017
Buy from Audible Buy from Amazon.comAdd to Goodreads
A high-level defense contractor, Keith Austin Avery, has one responsibility: to find the ideal battlefield communications solution, combining nanotechnology with the use of drones.
Avery comes across the work of a quiet Texas university professor and thinks he’s solved the puzzle. As Avery postulates uses for this technology, he draws the attention of a powerful terrorist group, with traumatic results.
The professor and her assistant find themselves at the Georgia home of telecommunications subcontractor Andrew, where they must work together with the R-Group’s Jacob, Petra, and Quip to locate the terrorists and their prisoners—and an unexpected romance begins with a sweet southern drawl.
Together, the team is a technological force to be reckoned with. But will their knowledge of analytics and big data be enough to save the day? Find out in the high-tech third installment of the Enigma Series, preceded by The Enigma Factor and The Enigma Rising.
©2017 ICABOD Press (P)2017 Enigma Series LLC
COMING DECEMBER 2017!
A solid espionage thriller that adds more tension and lightheartedness to the series.
…Breakfield is a solution architect in hybrid data/telecom environments and Burkey works for improved customer experiences with a high-tech manufacturer. They also are adept in writing about the human element… They also paint an interesting picture of the elite R-Group, whose members are multilingual and have access to great wealth. If you’re interested in espionage, high technology and thrillers, The Enigma Ignite is for you.
– Raanan Geberer for Readers’ Favorite
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day April 17, 2018 - April 17, 2018
- Featured: Michael Ridding (A DenCom Thriller Volume 1) by S.T. Hoover - April 11, 2018
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day April 10, 2018 - April 10, 2018
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day April 3, 2018 - April 3, 2018
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day March 27, 2018 - March 27, 2018