Submitting a review request does not guarantee that your book will be featured on ABR. Approval is dependent on the information provided when you submit your inquiry and whether you meet the requirements of this review policy (By special arrangement if your audiobook is a indieBRAG book and fall in the genres listed below you meet this criteria). Please note that we do not respond to every review request that we receive.
If you submitted your audiobook for review and it has not been reviewed after a year. This means that it was not picked by an ABR reviewer and has dropped off of our queue. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Reviews are based solely on the individual blogger’s personal opinion and interpretation and as a result, we can not guarantee whether it will be positive or negative. Our team is comprised of one full-time reviewer and eight part-timers.
We will publish the review regardless of it being a positive or a negative review, no matter what it will be honest.
Currently we are not going to accept collections of short stories, or audiobooks over 18 hours for review.
- • Audible.com downloads (preferred method)
- • MP3’s (audiobooks);
- • Physical copies
All submitted audiobooks MUST fall within the below listed genres.
- • Post Apocalyptic
- • Zombie Apocalypse
- • Horror
- • Dystopian
- • (Science) Thriller
- • Mystery/Thriller
- • Fantasy (Urban or Epic)
- • Sci-Fi
- Non-Fiction History (Cannot be published by Recorded Book or subsidiaries.)
- A quick note about non-fiction titles. There is only one person here that is willing to review them. Not all non-fiction titles will be accept for review. It is the reviewers discretion.
When you submit your review request please provide a preferred date when you’d like your book to be featured on ABR. Although we can not guarantee that we’ll be able to honor your request, the further in advance that you’re able to submit your inquiry the better the chances are that we’ll be able to accommodate your time frame. Our calendar is usually booked 3-6 months in advance (Looking for something faster?). Please keep this in mind when submitting last minute requests.
Where are our reviews posted?
In addition to audiobook reviewer.com you can expect to have your review shared on the below listed sites.
- • Review will be Tweeted by @AudioBookRev
- • Review shared on AudiobookReviewer’s Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/AudioBookReviewer
- • Review posted on iTunes
- • Review posted on Goodreads.com (by the individual reviewer)
- • Review posted on Amazon.com (by the individual reviewer)
- • Review posted on the ABR Audible.com account (Only if the review copy came from Audible)
- • Review posted on BarnesandNoble.com (by the individual reviewer)
- • Review posted on LibraryThing.com
- • Review posted on AudiobookJukebox.com
If you’d like us to post a review on another site please let us know.
Standard Review Post Includes:
- • AudioBook details (i.e. title, series, author, narrator, blurb, publication date, etc);
- • Rating (on a scale of 1 to 5);
- • Buy links;
- • Review;
- • Promotion via our social media outlets;
Upon submitting a review request you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the above terms. Should you have any questions about this policy please e-mail me otherwise you can proceed to the review submission form.