Narrator: Chris Patton
Series: Origins #1
Published by Self Published / Indie on 03 November 2015
Length: 10 hrs and 10 mins
Genres: Science Fiction, Superheroes
Buy from Audible Buy from Amazon.comAdd to Goodreads
"The Outlaw shines" (San Fransisco Book Review)
"This is a great origins story" (Pure Textuality)
"Extremely well-written and engaging" (US Book Review)
A masked vigilante stalks the streets of downtown Los Angeles, disrupting crime and creating havoc. After being spotted on security cameras and thrust into the national spotlight, he is pursued by both the media and powerful new enemies. Little does the world know the Outlaw is just High School junior Chase Jackson wearing a mask and wondering why his body is suddenly...extraordinary.
Boon One of the must-read Outlaw Series.
Book Two now available.
Book Three, arriving in December, 2015.
©2015 Alan Janney (P)2015 Alan Janney
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day July 17, 2018 - July 17, 2018
- Video Interview – Talking Horror with Ambrose Ibsen and Joe Hempel - July 12, 2018
- Featured Series: Everett Akasha by Justin Dockins - July 11, 2018
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day July 10, 2018 - July 10, 2018
- Video Interview – Talking Adrian’s Undead Diary with Chris Philbrook and James Foster - July 9, 2018