Narrator: Claire M James
Published by Audible Studios on 15 December 2016
Length: 7 hrs and 30 mins
Genres: Humor, Womens Fiction
Buy from Audible Buy from Amazon.comAdd to Goodreads
Here is a country house murder mystery of sorts, for daughters and their mothers, and anyone else who wants to learn the correct way to eat a scone.
Violet has to prepare for her Home Economics assessment, but with a house full of guests and a lunatic sister playing detective, how will she ever get it done? And if the dog did not destroy her mother's cake, who did? Did she really see someone lurking down at the gatehouse? Which one is the bay tree, and what does nutmeg look like anyway? Should self-confessed teachers be allowed out into society?
All these questions must be answered before the weekend is over.
©2015 JP Wright (P)2016 JP Wright
- The Memory Agent by Matthew B.J. Delaney - September 22, 2017
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller and More Audiobook Release Day September 19, 2017 - September 19, 2017
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller and More Audiobook Release Day September 12, 2017 - September 12, 2017
- Featured: Summer of 68 by Kevin Millikin - September 8, 2017
- Featured: Buried Secrets (Cavanaugh House Book 2) by Elizabeth Meyette - September 7, 2017