Narrator: Steven Jay Cohen
Series: The Enigma Series #1
on 09 June 2017
Length: 12 hrs and 14 mins
Buy from Audible Buy from Amazon.com ABR Review
Rogue cyber-criminals want Jacob Michaels, a brilliant young programmer, to join them. He just doesn't know it yet. Jacob has the brains, expertise, and programming methods to get them what they want without discovery. With his best friend, Buzz, and a distractingly beautiful encryptionist in tow, Jacob enters the world of the Dark Internet here in the 21st century where the computer is the weapon of choice! With the cyber criminals engaged in international hacking, it's easy to have your identity slip through your fingers. No one, including Jacob, believes it when he learns he has been targeted. Jacob finds the space between cyber good and cyber evil difficult to navigate as well as highly deadly.
Jacob has settled into a quiet routine of a techno geek after his mother dies. The plans he made are disrupted when he discovers his life is in danger. He sets off on a mission that takes him into new technology views and exposes to him the inner-workings of unknown global technologists. Jacob learns that safeguards for technology are always evolving and being exploited. His challenge becomes how to keep ahead of the criminals and identify who to trust.
Book one of The Enigma Series brings relevant technology elements of programming, encryption, crypto-currency, identity theft, and hacking to highlight the professional excellence of Jacob, more so perhaps due to his sheltered upbringing. Explore the horrific damage cyber criminals can inflict as the award-winning authors, Breakfield and Burkey, weave a complex tale of danger, intrigue, and international cyber combat in their debut thriller, The Enigma Factor.
©2013 Enigma Series, LLC (P)2017 Enigma Series, LLC
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day August 21, 2018 - August 21, 2018
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day August 14, 2018 - August 14, 2018
- Audiobooks Afterdark – Talking Horror and Werewolves with Graeme Reynolds and Chris Barnes - August 8, 2018
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day August 7, 2018 - August 7, 2018
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day July 31, 2018 - July 31, 2018