Narrator: Stephanie Terry
Series: Runes #2
Published by Audible Studios on 06 January 2016
Length: 14 hrs and 8 mins
Genres: Romance, Urban Fantasy, Young Adult
Source: Author, Submitted
Buy from Audible Buy from Amazon.com Audio SampleAdd to Goodreads
Nothing can stop Raine Cooper when she wants something....
Raine finally knows that her gorgeous neighbor, Torin St. James, is a legend straight out of Norse mythology and that her feelings for him are strong. Torin is crazy about Raine, too, breaking the one rule he lives by: Never fall for a mortal. The problem is, he no longer remembers her, his memories erased by Norns - Norse destiny deities - to punish her for defying them. So Raine comes up with a plan.... She will make Torin forget his one rule a second time and fall in love with her all over again. But she quickly learns that well-laid plans do not work when dealing with deities and supernatural beings. Desperate, Raine makes choices that could not only tear her and Torin further apart, but lead to the destruction of everything and everyone she loves.
©2014 Isabel Ednah McFarland (P)2015 Isabel Ednah McFarland
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- The Enigma Broker by Breakfield and Burkey - June 11, 2019
- Neccabashar by Vee James - May 29, 2019
- Stone Hard: The Infinity Brigade, #2 by Andrew Beery - April 9, 2019
- Out of Darkness by Lawrence Gold - April 1, 2019
- Featured: The Survivors (A Glen Haven Tale Book 1) by Michael Breakfield - February 12, 2019