Narrator: Rick Gregory
Published by Self Published on 21 June 2017
Length: 7 hrs and 29 mins
Buy from Audible Buy from Amazon.comAdd to Goodreads
At the height of the Great Depression, thousands of families who have lost everything are left with no choice but to make the pilgrimage westward in search of a new life. Some will find what they're looking for. Some will not and will then be forced to make the long journey back home. Then there are the others, those who never make it to either place because they made a stop along the way in a town called Exodus, an abandoned silver mining town in eastern Arizona where nothing good ever happens and most folks never leave.
The Carlsons - John, his wife Anne, and their newborn baby James - are one of countless families heading west, and they're one of many unfortunate families who decide to make a stop in Exodus. The sign on the highway promises food and gas, both of which the Carlsons need. But the sign doesn't advertise all that Exodus has to offer.
It doesn't mention the torture.
Caught now in a horrifying world of madness, Anne has to fight to save her family, though doing so will push her to the very brink of her own sanity.
A horror novel for mature audiences only.
©2016 Kimberly A. Bettes (P)2017 Kimberly A. Bettes
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller and More Audiobook Release Day December 12, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller and More Audiobook Release Day December 5, 2017 - December 5, 2017
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller and More Audiobook Release Day November 28, 2017 - November 28, 2017
- Featured: The Enigma Ignite (The Enigma Book 3) by Charles V. Breakfield and Roxanne E. Burkey - November 22, 2017
- Featured: Seed by Michael Edelson - November 1, 2017