Comments and other content submitted to our comment services are subject to their terms and conditions. Inflammatory, abusive, or vulgar comments will be removed at the administrator’s discretion. It is important to note the content within any comment is considered public, and therefore not private.
I frequently solicit the input of readers. In fact, I enjoy reading what readers have to add to a review, interview, and other posts. You may disagree with me. I’m okay with that, because just like I’ve given you my opinions, I don’t expect everyone to mirror them. In fact, I welcome a good discussion and different perspectives.
That being said, there are a few things that will result in comment removal and potentially get you banned from posting. How I choose to handle these cases are solely at my discretion.
- Sniping or flamebaiting others
- Posting irrelevant subject matter
- Posting multiple times under different names
- Trolling (even perceived trolling)
- “To submit a deliberately provocative posting to an online message board with the aim of inciting an angry response.” ~Google definitions
- “Trolling is the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet, generally on message boards” ~urbandictionary.com
- Posting fake URL’s or false or malicious material
- Being an asshole (again…at my discretion)
“This is my house. My rules.
Be civil. Be nice. Play fair. Have fun.”