A while back I entered a contest on Eloise J. Knapp’s author site to win an original short story set in the The Undead Situation universe. Well, I won. Then a while later one of my favorite narrators, Chris Barnes, started a Kickstarter to help hime build a new recording booth. One of the perk was to have a short story narrated by him. Naturally I donated for that perk. I had him record the short story that I won. Here it is below.
If you like it go buy more from both of them (links below). And maybe buy me a cup of coffee.
But please, please, please leave a comment about your thoughts on this great little short.
Featured image is from Flickr
- Stone Hard: The Infinity Brigade, #2 by Andrew Beery - April 9, 2019
- Out of Darkness by Lawrence Gold - April 1, 2019
- Featured: The Survivors (A Glen Haven Tale Book 1) by Michael Breakfield - February 12, 2019
- Featured: Master of Hounds (Pickmen Files Book 1) by C. Steven Manley - January 29, 2019
- Black Soul Rising: From the Taldano Files by S. A. Ison - January 24, 2019