What did I miss? What new release are you excited about? Let me know in the comments section
Featured New eleases
Narrator: Khristine Hvam
Published by Audible Studios on 13 November 2018
Length: 11 hrs and 12 mins
Genres: Science Fiction
Source: Author, Submitted
Buy from Audible Buy from Amazon.com ABR Review
Living and slaving in Fill City One, you get used to the smell. We call it the Everpresent Stink. But every once in a while, on a spring day with a breeze, it clears away enough to remind us that there is something more out there. Most Fillers' wildest dreams would be just to get past the walls and live in the mainland. But my dream? It’s a little bigger.
I’m going to Mars.
Well, I’m only going to Mars if I can find a winning Red Scarab to get on Zach Larson’s crazy reality show. And then I’ll have to figure out how to escape this hellhole. And then compete on live television for three months. And somehow win a spot on the crew of the very first manned mission to Mars. Oh, and one more slight obstacle? There might be a reason that by 2085 a human still hasn’t set foot on the Red Planet. A dangerous reason. A reason worth killing for.
In You’re Going to Mars! Rob Dircks, Audible best-selling author of Where the Hell Is Tesla?, creates a near-future filled with family (the good kind and the insufferable kind), pop divas, mobsters, and the world’s first trillionaire - and sends them all on a science fiction odyssey/comedy/love story/adventure that will change their world forever.
©2018 Rob Dircks (P)2018 Audible Originals, LLC.
- Featured: Why She Left Us by David Dennis - January 15, 2019
- Featured: Last Stand (Star Legions Book 4) by Michael G. Thomas - January 9, 2019
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day December 18, 2018 - December 18, 2018
- Featured Audiobook: One More Moon: Goodbye Mussolini! One Woman’s Story of Fate and Survival by Ralph Webster - December 12, 2018
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day December 11, 2018 - December 11, 2018