What did I miss? What new release are you excited about? Let me know in the comments section
Featured New eleases
Narrator: Sarah Puckett
Published by Self Published / Indie on 14 November 2018
Length: 10 hrs and 17 mins
2017 Independent Author Network Young Adult Book of the Year.
I belonged to you the moment you told my mama you were waiting for me when I was still inside her stomach. I belonged to you as we grew up sharing a tree house, a yard, and the lake. I even belonged to you when our three-year age difference tried to pull us apart rather than put us together. But I was most especially yours when you kissed me and told me you weren't letting me go.
Except you did. And now I'm wondering how to turn our lives from a country love song without a happy ending into one that does.... Because "loving you was a race I was determined to win".
Inspired by Taylor Swift's country songs, this is a story of aching love and loss and learning to live through life in all its pain and glory.
©2014 Laura J Evans (P)2018 Laura J Evans
- Featured: Why She Left Us by David Dennis - January 15, 2019
- Featured: Last Stand (Star Legions Book 4) by Michael G. Thomas - January 9, 2019
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day December 18, 2018 - December 18, 2018
- Featured Audiobook: One More Moon: Goodbye Mussolini! One Woman’s Story of Fate and Survival by Ralph Webster - December 12, 2018
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day December 11, 2018 - December 11, 2018