Please let me know if I missed an audiobook you have been waiting for or are excited about!
Featured New Releases
Narrator: Rick Gregory
Published by Self Published / Indie on 15 September 2017
Length: 6 hrs and 36 mins
Genres: Mystery/Thriller, Psychological, Suspense
Buy from Audible Buy from Amazon.com
Brian Boozer is a good kid in a bad situation. At 13, he's already endured the pain of losing his father and the agony of living with a step-father who hates and abuses him. At school, Brian suffers even more torment, delivered by bullies who seem to enjoy making his life miserable. The only bright spot in Brian's life is Carly, the girl on whom he's had a crush for years.
As his relationship with her evolves, so do the problems at home and the confrontations at school. A distressed Brian retreats further into himself, hiding behind the wall he's built as protection from the cruel chaos around him. Eager to be free of his troubles, Brian fights to be heard in a world that won't listen.
©2011 Kimberly A. Bettes (P)2017 Kimberly A. Bettes
Other Audiobook New Releases We Are Excited About
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day March 13, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller and More Audiobook Release Day March 6, 2018 - March 6, 2018
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller and More Audiobook Release Day February 27, 2018 - February 27, 2018
- Featured Audiobook: Wanderers 3: Garden of the Gods by Richard Bamberg - February 26, 2018
- Featured Series: Aegis of Merlin by James E. Wisher - February 21, 2018