Please let me know if I missed an audiobook you have been waiting for or are excited about!
Featured New Releases
Narrator: Rick Gregory
Published by Self Published on 15 September 2017
Length: 6 hrs and 36 mins
Genres: Mystery/Thriller, Psychological, Suspense
Buy from Audible Buy from Amazon.com
Brian Boozer is a good kid in a bad situation. At 13, he's already endured the pain of losing his father and the agony of living with a step-father who hates and abuses him. At school, Brian suffers even more torment, delivered by bullies who seem to enjoy making his life miserable. The only bright spot in Brian's life is Carly, the girl on whom he's had a crush for years.
As his relationship with her evolves, so do the problems at home and the confrontations at school. A distressed Brian retreats further into himself, hiding behind the wall he's built as protection from the cruel chaos around him. Eager to be free of his troubles, Brian fights to be heard in a world that won't listen.
©2011 Kimberly A. Bettes (P)2017 Kimberly A. Bettes
Other Audiobook New Releases We Are Excited About
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller and More Audiobook Release Day October 17, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller and More Audiobook Release Day October 10, 2017 - October 10, 2017
- A Murder on Long Island: The Last Advocate (A Joey Mancuso, Father O’Brian Crime Mystery Book 2) by Owen Parr - October 10, 2017
- ACXU Presents: Elements of a Well-Reviewed Audiobook - October 3, 2017
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller and More Audiobook Release Day October 3, 2017 - October 3, 2017