Please let me know if I missed an audiobook you have been waiting for or are excited about!
Featured New Releases
Narrator: Rick Gregory
Published by Self Published / Indie on 15 September 2017
Length: 6 hrs and 36 mins
Genres: Mystery/Thriller, Psychological, Suspense
Buy from Audible Buy from Amazon.com
Brian Boozer is a good kid in a bad situation. At 13, he's already endured the pain of losing his father and the agony of living with a step-father who hates and abuses him. At school, Brian suffers even more torment, delivered by bullies who seem to enjoy making his life miserable. The only bright spot in Brian's life is Carly, the girl on whom he's had a crush for years.
As his relationship with her evolves, so do the problems at home and the confrontations at school. A distressed Brian retreats further into himself, hiding behind the wall he's built as protection from the cruel chaos around him. Eager to be free of his troubles, Brian fights to be heard in a world that won't listen.
©2011 Kimberly A. Bettes (P)2017 Kimberly A. Bettes
Other Audiobook New Releases We Are Excited About
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day July 17, 2018 - July 17, 2018
- Video Interview – Talking Horror with Ambrose Ibsen and Joe Hempel - July 12, 2018
- Featured Series: Everett Akasha by Justin Dockins - July 11, 2018
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day July 10, 2018 - July 10, 2018
- Video Interview – Talking Adrian’s Undead Diary with Chris Philbrook and James Foster - July 9, 2018