Please let me know if I missed an audiobook you have been waiting for or are excited about!
Narrator: Lauri Jo Daniels
Published by Self Published / Indie on 02 October 2017
Length: 9 hrs and 22 mins
Genres: Fantasy, Young Adult
Buy from Audible Buy from Other
In Domengrad, there are rules all must live by: Fear the Gods. Worship the Magicians. Forsake the Iconoclasts.
To Annabelle Klein, the rules laid down by the Magicians are the mere ramblings of stuffy old men. As far as she's concerned, the historic Iconoclasts, heretics who nearly destroyed the Magicians so long ago, are nothing but myth. She has much more important matters to worry about.
Heiress to a manor mortgaged down to its candlesticks and betrothed to her loathsome cousin, 16-year-old Annabelle doubts the gods could forsake her more.
Then Annabelle is informed of her parents' sudden and simultaneous deaths, and all of the pigment drips out of her skin and hair, leaving her colorless. Within moments, Annabelle is invisible and forgotten by all who know her.
Living like a wraith in her own home, Annabelle discovers that to regain her color she must solve the mystery behind her parents' murders and her strange transformation.
Meanwhile, hundreds of the Magicians' monks, with their all-black eyes and conjoined minds, have usurped control of Annabelle's family manor. An Iconoclast is rumored to be about-a person who they claim goes unseen, unheard, and lost to memory, yet is the greatest threat to all of Domengrad. For the first time in 100 years, the monks plan to unleash the dire wolves of old.
Their only target: Annabelle.
©2017 Rita Stradling (P)2017 Rita Stradling and Lauri Schroll
Other Audiobook New Releases We Are Excited About
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day April 24, 2018 - April 24, 2018
- Looking for Dei by David A. Willson - April 23, 2018
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day April 17, 2018 - April 17, 2018
- Featured: Michael Ridding (A DenCom Thriller Volume 1) by S.T. Hoover - April 11, 2018
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day April 10, 2018 - April 10, 2018