What did I miss? What new release are you excited about? Let me know in the comments section
Featured New Releases
Narrator: Rick Gregory
Series: Subdue #1
Published by Self Published on 12 October 2017
Length: 7 hrs and 48 mins
Genres: Military, Mystery/Thriller, Paranormal
Buy from Audible Buy from Amazon.com
A group of inseparable childhood friends are now adults, physically and psychologically devastated by war....
A horrifying creature emerges from a sandstorm just before Ricky Smith dies in battle. Forced to leave base housing, his widow Maggie buys a home on Oak Lee Road in the town of Jotham. Maggie is isolated in the historic house...and disconcerted by strange clicking sounds inside the walls.
Jonathan Steele attempts to drink the painful past away....
Jonathan was wounded in that fateful battle and now suffers from PTSD. He wants to put the nightmare behind him, but when Ricky's ghost appears with cryptic warnings about Maggie's house, he begins to question his sanity.
Bobby Weeks is a homeless veteran struggling with a lycanthropic curse....
Afraid of bringing harm, Bobby stays far away from those he loves. But after a full moon, a mysterious woman approaches him and reveals a vision about a house with a sinister presence, and he realizes staying away might no longer be an option.
Minister Jake Williams lost his faith on the battlefield....
While Jake will do anything to reconnect with God, he turns to vices to fill the religious void. But a church elder urges him to take a sabbatical, and a ghost tells him to quit the ministry, and his life is more out of control than ever.
When Maggie wakes in a strange subterranean cavern, she can't deny her home harbors dark secrets. Desperate, she sends letters to her old friends to reunite in Jotham, and events conspire to draw them all to the house...unaware of the danger awaiting them.
The friends have already been through hell, but can any of them survive the evil dwelling beneath the House on Oak Lee?
©2014 Limitless Publishing (P)2017 Thomas S. Flowers
Other Audiobook New Releases We Are Excited About
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller and More Audiobook Release Day January 16, 2018 - January 16, 2018
- #Giveaway of We Happy Few The Leviathan Universe 2138 by Edward D. Hudson read by Tim Gerard Reynolds - January 10, 2018
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller and More Audiobook Release Day January 9, 2018 - January 9, 2018
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller and More Audiobook Release Day January 2, 2018 - January 2, 2018
- The Butchering Art: Joseph Lister’s Quest to Transform the Grisly World of Victorian Medicine by Lindsey Fitzharris - December 29, 2017