Featured image is from Flickr
Please let me know if I missed an audiobook you have been waiting for or are excited about!
Featured New Releases
Narrator: Mary Ann Jacobs
Series: The Bad Hair Day Mysteries #3
on 9 May 2017
Length: 6 hrs and 53 mins
Buy from Audible Buy from Amazon.comAdd to Goodreads
Hairstylist Marla Shore joins a fitness club to get in shape, but discovers a dead body instead of an exercise routine. Jolene Myers, a client at Marla's salon, has drowned beneath the frothing waters of the whirlpool.
When Detective Dalton Vail determines Jolene's death was no accident, Marla decides to give her deductive skills a workout and help solve the case. Jolene had few friends at the fancy athletic club.
As Marla gets to know everyone, she wonders who might have targeted Jolene for a lethal soak in the hot tub. When another member turns up dead, she intensifies her efforts to nail the killer and wrap the case. If she fails, the next buff body on its way to the morgue might be hers.
©2001 Nancy J. Cohen (P)2017 Nancy J. Cohen
Other Audiobook New Releases We Are Excited About
- The Enigma Broker by Breakfield and Burkey - June 11, 2019
- Neccabashar by Vee James - May 29, 2019
- Stone Hard: The Infinity Brigade, #2 by Andrew Beery - April 9, 2019
- Out of Darkness by Lawrence Gold - April 1, 2019
- Featured: The Survivors (A Glen Haven Tale Book 1) by Michael Breakfield - February 12, 2019