The hottest and most interesting Horror, SciFi, Thriller and Fantasy audiobooks released in the last week.
Featured image is from Flickr
Please let me know if I missed an audiobook you have been waiting for or are excited about!
Featured New Releases
Narrator: Julia Whelan, Sean Runnette
Published by Audible Studios on 03 May 2016
Length: 9 hrs and 3 mins
Genres: Post Apocalyptic, Science Fiction
Buy from Audible Buy from Amazon.com
When World War 3 erupts on American soil, it is up to some less than likely heroes to band together and stand tall against any and all comers as a once proud nation is brought to her knees.
Cowardly terrorist attacks and indifferent global communities have isolated America as she spirals into a desperate bid for survival. Follow Darlene Bobich and her group on the West Coast along with Michael Talbot on the East Coast as they do everything in their power to thwart those who would take away everything that they and all of us are.
©2016 Mark Tufo and Armand Rosamilia (P)2016 Audible, Inc.
This #audiobook new release in my ears now! United States of Apocalypse @ArmandAuthor @ZombieFallout Click To Tweet
Other Audiobook New Releases We Are Excited About
- The Enigma Broker by Breakfield and Burkey - June 11, 2019
- Neccabashar by Vee James - May 29, 2019
- Stone Hard: The Infinity Brigade, #2 by Andrew Beery - April 9, 2019
- Out of Darkness by Lawrence Gold - April 1, 2019
- Featured: The Survivors (A Glen Haven Tale Book 1) by Michael Breakfield - February 12, 2019