Featured image is from Flickr
Please let me know if I missed an audiobook you have been waiting for or are excited about!
Featured New Releases
Narrator: Jake Urry
Series: The Dragon Apocalypse #1
Published by Self Published on 29 MAY 2017
Length: 13 hrs and 20 mins
Genres: Epic Fantasy
Buy from Audible Buy from Amazon.comAdd to Goodreads
After stealing a priceless relic from the Church of the Book, Infidel is the world's most infamous mercenary. Now she's got her eyes on a new prize, the fabled treasure trove of the dragon Greatshadow. Joining forces with a band of dangerous rogues, can she survive her own allies long enough to face the dragon?
Greatshadow: Book One of the Dragon Apocalypse can be listened to as a standalone novel or as the first book in a four novel series following the a group of eclectic rogues, scoundrels, and pirates who find that they are mankind's last hope of surviving the combined might of the primal dragons. All four novels are available in the omnibus edition Dragon Apocalypse: The Complete Collection, featuring a stunning cover by Hugo Award winning artist Julie Dillon.
©2012 James Maxey (P)2017 James Maxey
Other Audiobook New Releases We Are Excited About
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller and More Audiobook Release Day December 12, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller and More Audiobook Release Day December 5, 2017 - December 5, 2017
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller and More Audiobook Release Day November 28, 2017 - November 28, 2017
- Featured: The Enigma Ignite (The Enigma Book 3) by Charles V. Breakfield and Roxanne E. Burkey - November 22, 2017
- Featured: Seed by Michael Edelson - November 1, 2017