Featured image is from Flickr
Please let me know if I missed an audiobook you have been waiting for or are excited about!
Featured New Releases
Narrator: Jake Urry
Series: The Dragon Apocalypse #1
Published by Self Published / Indie on 29 MAY 2017
Length: 13 hrs and 20 mins
Genres: Epic Fantasy
Buy from Audible Buy from Amazon.comAdd to Goodreads
After stealing a priceless relic from the Church of the Book, Infidel is the world's most infamous mercenary. Now she's got her eyes on a new prize, the fabled treasure trove of the dragon Greatshadow. Joining forces with a band of dangerous rogues, can she survive her own allies long enough to face the dragon?
Greatshadow: Book One of the Dragon Apocalypse can be listened to as a standalone novel or as the first book in a four novel series following the a group of eclectic rogues, scoundrels, and pirates who find that they are mankind's last hope of surviving the combined might of the primal dragons. All four novels are available in the omnibus edition Dragon Apocalypse: The Complete Collection, featuring a stunning cover by Hugo Award winning artist Julie Dillon.
©2012 James Maxey (P)2017 James Maxey
Other Audiobook New Releases We Are Excited About
- Stone Hard: The Infinity Brigade, #2 by Andrew Beery - April 9, 2019
- Out of Darkness by Lawrence Gold - April 1, 2019
- Featured: The Survivors (A Glen Haven Tale Book 1) by Michael Breakfield - February 12, 2019
- Featured: Master of Hounds (Pickmen Files Book 1) by C. Steven Manley - January 29, 2019
- Black Soul Rising: From the Taldano Files by S. A. Ison - January 24, 2019