Featured image is from Flickr
Please let me know if I missed an audiobook you have been waiting for or are excited about!
Featured New Releases
Narrator: David Winograd
Published by Self Published on 03 May 2017
Length: 2 hrs and 55 mins
Genres: Fiction, History
Buy from Audible Buy from Amazon.com
Who are the Medici brothers? And who is trying to assassinate them? Why was the Pitti Palace never completed? And what part did Leonardo play in all of this? Leonardo da Vinci is remembered as an artist and inventor. But who was he before anyone knew his name? This family-friendly novel explores the history and the legends of his early years in Florence. It also weaves a mystery of politics and power. This novel is the first in the series of historically based novels - The Life and Travels of Da Vinci (followed by Leonardo: Masterpieces in Milan and Leonardo: To Mantua and Beyond).
©2010, 2017 Catherine McGrew Jaime (P)2017 Catherine McGrew Jaime
Other Audiobook New Releases We Are Excited About
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller and More Audiobook Release Day July 18, 2017 - July 18, 2017
- Narrator: Kelley Hazen - July 13, 2017
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller and More Audiobook Release Day July 11, 2017 - July 11, 2017
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller and More Audiobook Release Day July 4, 2017 - July 5, 2017
- Featured: Launch (Solaria Online Book 1) by Ryan Koskey - June 28, 2017