What did I miss? What new release are you excited about? Let me know in the comments section
Featured New Releases
Narrator: Sara K. Sheckells
Series: A Chicago Christmas #2
Published by Self Published / Indie on 23 October 2017
Length: 3 hrs and 21 mins
Buy from Audible Buy from Amazon.com
Growing up in a Papua New Guinea mission, Joss Palmateer is a gentle soul with a unique view of life. Still adjusting to a new home in the US and the sudden loss of her mother, love is the last thing on her mind.
Sexy physical therapist Ben Montgomery meets his sister's friend and the sparks fly. He takes it as a challenge when she ignores his advances, but it's her extraordinary inner beauty that captures his heart.
With the help of a stray homing pigeon and an old origami legend, Ben sets an unwavering course of romance to win her love.
©2017 Aubrey Wynne (P)2017 Aubrey Wynne
Other Audiobook New Releases We Are Excited About
- The Enigma Broker by Breakfield and Burkey - June 11, 2019
- Neccabashar by Vee James - May 29, 2019
- Stone Hard: The Infinity Brigade, #2 by Andrew Beery - April 9, 2019
- Out of Darkness by Lawrence Gold - April 1, 2019
- Featured: The Survivors (A Glen Haven Tale Book 1) by Michael Breakfield - February 12, 2019