What did I miss? What new release are you excited about? Let me know in the comments section
Featured New Releases
Narrator: Amanda Uhl
Published by Self Published / Indie on 11 November 2017
Length: 8 hrs and 28 mins
Genres: Mystery/Thriller, Romance, Suspense
Buy from Audible Buy from Amazon.com
If he can control her mind....
Government operative David Jenkins is skilled at controlling his emotions. Feelings are lethal when your job is to infiltrate minds, erase and implant thoughts, and guard the nation's intellectual capital. But even he can't fight his strange attraction to Grace Woznisky. He'll do whatever it takes to protect her from a madman intent on possessing both their minds. Neither suspect their dangerous enemy has a larger motive, and David may be Grace's only chance for survival.
Can he control her heart?
All freelance artist Grace wants is steady-paying work and to see her flighty sister to the altar. But after David offers her a job, she finds herself in the middle of a mental tug of war-one that has her reeling from nightmares and fighting for her life. She must decide: Are her growing feelings for her new boss authentic, or is she a victim of his mind-altering abilities?
©2016 Amanda Uhl (P)2017 Amanda Uhl
Other Audiobook New Releases We Are Excited About
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day April 24, 2018 - April 24, 2018
- Looking for Dei by David A. Willson - April 23, 2018
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day April 17, 2018 - April 17, 2018
- Featured: Michael Ridding (A DenCom Thriller Volume 1) by S.T. Hoover - April 11, 2018
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day April 10, 2018 - April 10, 2018