What did I miss? What new release are you excited about? Let me know in the comments section
Featured New Releases
Narrator: Amanda Uhl
Published by Self Published on 11 November 2017
Length: 8 hrs and 28 mins
Genres: Mystery/Thriller, Romance, Suspense
Buy from Audible Buy from Amazon.com
If he can control her mind....
Government operative David Jenkins is skilled at controlling his emotions. Feelings are lethal when your job is to infiltrate minds, erase and implant thoughts, and guard the nation's intellectual capital. But even he can't fight his strange attraction to Grace Woznisky. He'll do whatever it takes to protect her from a madman intent on possessing both their minds. Neither suspect their dangerous enemy has a larger motive, and David may be Grace's only chance for survival.
Can he control her heart?
All freelance artist Grace wants is steady-paying work and to see her flighty sister to the altar. But after David offers her a job, she finds herself in the middle of a mental tug of war-one that has her reeling from nightmares and fighting for her life. She must decide: Are her growing feelings for her new boss authentic, or is she a victim of his mind-altering abilities?
©2016 Amanda Uhl (P)2017 Amanda Uhl
Other Audiobook New Releases We Are Excited About
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller and More Audiobook Release Day January 16, 2018 - January 16, 2018
- #Giveaway of We Happy Few The Leviathan Universe 2138 by Edward D. Hudson read by Tim Gerard Reynolds - January 10, 2018
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller and More Audiobook Release Day January 9, 2018 - January 9, 2018
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller and More Audiobook Release Day January 2, 2018 - January 2, 2018
- The Butchering Art: Joseph Lister’s Quest to Transform the Grisly World of Victorian Medicine by Lindsey Fitzharris - December 29, 2017