What did I miss? What new release are you excited about? Let me know in the comments section
Featured New Releases
Narrator: Tim Campbell
Series: Unhuman #2
Published by The Witcherley Book Company on 07 November 2017
Length: 10 hrs and 51 mins
Genres: Horror, Humor
Buy from Audible Buy from Amazon.comAdd to Goodreads
Set in the Cotswolds, this is the next instalment in the adventures of Inspector Hobbes, Mrs Goodfellow, and Dregs, as narrated by the still disaster-prone Andy Caplet. It is a rip roaring, funny, and moving tale of Andy's infatuation with a dangerously beautiful woman, starting off during investigations into sheep deaths and the mysterious disappearance of pheasants.
These incidents appear to be connected to a rash of big cat sightings, and something horrible seems to be lurking in the woods. Is Andy cursed to be always unsuccessful in love, or is the curse something much darker, something that will arouse his primeval terrors?
©2013 The Witcherley Book Company (P)2017 The Witcherley Book Company
Narrator: Rick Gregory
Series: Last Days Trilogy #1
Published by Self Published on 05 December 2017
Length: 4 hrs and 8 mins
Genres: Post Apocalyptic, Science Fiction
Buy from Audible Buy from Amazon.com
Last Days is the first book in the Last Days trilogy. It is where the story begins....
Led by his curiosity and fueled by intelligence, Dr. Marcus Leon embarks on what he believes is the greatest scientific experiment of all time. One that ignites a firestorm of controversy. Not only does Marcus intend to extract DNA from the blood trapped in the Shroud of Turin, but he will clone the image upon it.
The experiment is a success, and the masses embrace the clone as the embodiment of Christ, failing to recognize that science can replicate the body but cannot touch the soul.
Devoid of this essential spirit, the clone is nothing more than a directionless vessel in need of a captain. A position quickly filled. The arrival of the clone begins the end to all humanity.
©2019 Jacqueline Druga (P)2017 Jacqueline Druga
Other Audiobook New Releases We Are Excited About
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller and More Audiobook Release Day January 16, 2018 - January 16, 2018
- #Giveaway of We Happy Few The Leviathan Universe 2138 by Edward D. Hudson read by Tim Gerard Reynolds - January 10, 2018
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller and More Audiobook Release Day January 9, 2018 - January 9, 2018
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller and More Audiobook Release Day January 2, 2018 - January 2, 2018
- The Butchering Art: Joseph Lister’s Quest to Transform the Grisly World of Victorian Medicine by Lindsey Fitzharris - December 29, 2017