144 reviews posted this year, almost double last year! An average of 12 every month or 1 every 2.5 days. Not bad but we can do better, now audiobookreviewer.com (ABR) has 10 reviewers, aiming to publishing a review every weekday.
The busiest day of the year was June 10th with 1,056 unique views. With a total of 37,000 unique visitors all year! COming from 100 countries around the world. Most visitors came from The United States. Taiwan & U.K. were not far behind.
25 new releases featured! And this has only been available for a few months!
23 narrators interviewed, with many more to come.
1431 Twitter followers and 340 Facebook followers, that have helped me make this site possible.
Top 10 Most Viewed in 2014
Here is a list of the most viewed, in 2014, audiobook reviews. Totally awesome!
- High Moor
- The Wizard of OZ: A Steampunk Adventure
- Moonstruck: High Moor 2
- SECTOR 64: Ambush by Dean M. Cole
- The Forest Bull
- Code Zero: Joe Ledger, Book 6
- The Mountain and the City
- The Exorcist: 40th Anniversary Edition by William Peter Blatty
- Suffer the Children
Top 5 Narrator Interviews in 2014
- Narrator: Chris Barnes
- Narrator: Sean Runnette
- Narrator: Ray Porter
- Narrator: Marie Rose
- Narrator: A.T. Chandler
- Stone Hard: The Infinity Brigade, #2 by Andrew Beery - April 9, 2019
- Out of Darkness by Lawrence Gold - April 1, 2019
- Featured: The Survivors (A Glen Haven Tale Book 1) by Michael Breakfield - February 12, 2019
- Featured: Master of Hounds (Pickmen Files Book 1) by C. Steven Manley - January 29, 2019
- Black Soul Rising: From the Taldano Files by S. A. Ison - January 24, 2019