Audiobook Reviewer announces the 2018 Audiobook Listeners Choice Award finalists in 17 categories.
Winners to be honored at the HEAR Now: The Audio Fiction & four-time Bram Stoker Award-nominated author, Jeff Strand.
Audiobook Reviewer (ABR) has announced finalists for the 1st annual Audiobook Listeners Choice Awards competition, the premier awards program in the United States recognizing distinction in independently published audiobooks and spoken word entertainment. Winners will be revealed at HEAR Now: The Audio Fiction & Arts Festival on June 8, 2018. The awards ceremony will be completed with a celebration cocktail party and award medallions and christened by internationally acclaimed comedienne, award-winning audiobook narrator and bestselling author, Alison Larkin.
Because this is a “listeners choice” award. The final decision is up to you, the listeners. You can vote on each category once per day until May 31, 2018, at 11:59 pm.
Finalists in this year’s competition are:
- The Enigma Broker by Breakfield and Burkey - June 11, 2019
- Neccabashar by Vee James - May 29, 2019
- Stone Hard: The Infinity Brigade, #2 by Andrew Beery - April 9, 2019
- Out of Darkness by Lawrence Gold - April 1, 2019
- Featured: The Survivors (A Glen Haven Tale Book 1) by Michael Breakfield - February 12, 2019