Audiobook Reviewer announces the 2018 Audiobook Listeners Choice Award finalists in 17 categories.
Winners to be honored at the HEAR Now: The Audio Fiction & four-time Bram Stoker Award-nominated author, Jeff Strand.
Audiobook Reviewer (ABR) has announced finalists for the 1st annual Audiobook Listeners Choice Awards competition, the premier awards program in the United States recognizing distinction in independently published audiobooks and spoken word entertainment. Winners will be revealed at HEAR Now: The Audio Fiction & Arts Festival on June 8, 2018. The awards ceremony will be completed with a celebration cocktail party and award medallions and christened by internationally acclaimed comedienne, award-winning audiobook narrator and bestselling author, Alison Larkin.
Because this is a “listeners choice” award. The final decision is up to you, the listeners. You can vote on each category once per day until May 31, 2018, at 11:59 pm.
Finalists in this year’s competition are:
- Featured: Why She Left Us by David Dennis - January 15, 2019
- Featured: Last Stand (Star Legions Book 4) by Michael G. Thomas - January 9, 2019
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day December 18, 2018 - December 18, 2018
- Featured Audiobook: One More Moon: Goodbye Mussolini! One Woman’s Story of Fate and Survival by Ralph Webster - December 12, 2018
- Horror, SciFi, Thriller, GameLit and More Audiobook Release Day December 11, 2018 - December 11, 2018